SI 51 FILE-CONVERTER
The conversion System - digital to analog - for the long-term storage of your digital data on roll film
Save your essential data which are subject to long-term archiving requirements with minimum effort and very cost effective on the proven media microfilm.
The SI 51 FILE-CONVERTER produces an analog backup of your digital business documents.
There is no more need for migration of your electronic archive as the microfilm is totally independent of software and hardware. Microfilm, produced properly and kept under right conditions, has a minimum life expectancy of 100 years. In addition it is fake proof against viruses or worms and cannot be manipulated by hackers.The SI 51 FILE-CONVERTER can handle all kinds of image files such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, etc. in bitonal, grey scale or color. The converting process, which is done by utilizing standard 16 or 35 mm microfilms (10, 60 or 300 m length), is quick, reliable and provides excellent image quality.
A0 and A1 documents can be processed when using the ‘Quad-Mode’ optional. Microfilm, produced properly and kept under right conditions, has a minimum life expectancy of 100 years. In addition it is fake proof against viruses or worms and cannot be manipulated by hackers.
For developing the exposed microfilms we provide various processors - piccolo, piccolo 35, unomat, varioflott. Besides that Staude manufactures environmental friendly microfilm chemicals - eco processing chemicals.
For converting digital files to microfiche we offer the digi-fiche system.
Technical Specifications & Options:
Resolution & Exposure
• High quality precision camera with German made lens
• High resolution LCD display
• Single-Mode (9 million pixels)
• Quad-Mode (36 million pixels) (option)
• 9-Mode (81 million pixels) (option)
• Landscape Mode
• Portrait Mode
• Filming type: Bitonal, greyscale and color
• Maximum converting speed: 7200 images per hour
• Document Size: Up to A0 and above
• Film type: 16 & 35 mm
• Film length: 30 m, 40 m and 65 m (standard), 300 m (option)
• File Formats: TIFF (single/multi), PDF (single/multi), JPEG
• Fade in of blips (up to three levels)
• Fade in of Meta Data (file name, doc size, numbers and more)
• Fade in of start target, end target, index target and others
• Data check before filming
• Creation of log file after filming
• Individually programmable size of steps between frames
• Continuous filming function for 300 m rolls with automatic job separation
• Negative and positive output due to reversal polarity option
• Adjustable shutter speed
• Adjustable exposure control
• file-converter system
• One standard camera head of your choice (additional camera heads as an option)
• Application software
• PC workstation
Dimensions & Weight
• W: 120 cm
• D: 90 cm
• H: 105 cm
• 80 kg (including PC and Monitor)
• For the development of microfilms different development machines are available
• The perfectly matched environmentally friendly eco-development chemicals ensure durability for more than 100 years
• Nesting software for variable image merge